|Address||Wheelock Square, North Annex, 5/F, 1717 Nanjing Xi Lu, Near Huashan Lu, Jing'an District 静安区南京西路1717号会德丰国际广场北苑5楼(近华山路)|
|Phone||Click to show|
Mon to Fri 11:30-15:00 18:00-22:30
Sat, Sun 11:00-15:00 18:00-23:00
|Average Price||￥500 P.P|
|Cuisines||Italian , Oysters|
|Landmarks||Nanjing Xi Lu|
|Restaurant Features||Fine Dining, Baby Chair, Casual Dining, Cocktails, Gathering, Hotel Restaurant, Lounge, Quiet, Brunch, Bar/Lounge area, Business Lunch & Dining, WI-FI available, Trendy, Friends, Traditional Food|
Launched in 1990 in Milan, Italy by Carla Sozzani, 10 Corso Como is a network of spaces rolled into one experience and was the world’s first concept store. It is dedicated to Art, Fashion, Music, Design and Cuisine and has been designed as a multifunctional area, where customers and visitors are encouraged to meet and exchange culture, ideas and experiences. Named after its location in Milan in an industrial building, today 10 Corso Como has locations in Milan, Seoul, Beijing and Shanghai.Read more
Add reviews to earn points.
the food served was very good and delicious. I recommend this restaurant.
Not only do we love the food and service here, the building itself is a lot of fun.
It's a feel good place and the dishes are of high quality and delicious. Their set menus are particularly a good deal.
We got the Meat Week lunch deal for 138rmb. There were three of us and we ordered the following:
- caesar salad (nice but nothing outstanding)
- niscois salad (great with real chunks of seared tuna - highly recommend)
- green soup (this was their soup of the day and had pesto in it - we found this a little too oily)
- creamy salmon pasta (just ok, the salmon was not very tender, but the overall taste was good)
- steak (super tender and tasty - recommend this)
- tiramisu (pretty average, tasted a little stale; note this is not part of the deal)
I loved the venue and the interior design. Also really loved their focaccia bread.
The service was also quite good and it was not very busy since we ate at 2pm.
Would definitely recommend trying this place at least once.